- The shop does not automatically collect any information, except information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the User’s end device, intended for the purpose of using the Shop’ pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time, and a unique number.
- The party storing cookies on the User’s end device and gaining access to them is the operator of the Shop.
are used to:
- adjust the content of the Shop’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Shop’s website; these files in particular help recognize the User’s device and properly display the website adjusted to his or her individual needs;
- compile statistics that help understand the way in which Users use websites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content.
- The shop uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until he or she leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time period specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Shop uses the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies enabling the use of services available at the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. to detect cases of authentication abuse at the Store;
- “performance” cookies helping collect information about the way the Shop’s pages are used;
- “functional” cookies helping “remember” the settings and personalized parameters of the interface selected by the User, e.g. the language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies to deliver advertising content that is more suited to the User’s interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. The User may change his or her cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to disable the automatic support of cookies in the browser settings or to inform the User each time cookies are stored on his or her end device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies stored on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Shop.
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or under “Help” in your browser menu.